Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, March 28, 2011

"Shopping Chick" Gift Card Enclosure

Happy Monday everyone!
I am playing along with the girls in the SplitCoast Stampers TLC318 Try a New Technique "Follow The Edge" challenge. We were asked to trim around the edge of the image on the front of the card so that part of the inside shows. I made a tiny little 3 1/2" x 5" gift enclosure card.


I used the adorable "Bouquet Chicken" from Inky Antics because I thought her shopping attire would work great for a gift card.
She is stamped and watercolored several times then popped up with dimensional tape.


 The papers and embellishments are from K&Company's Tim Coffey ~ Cottage Garden line.
I doodled around the edges with a Sakura's - Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter Pen.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
True :D



2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I so Want that card to give to my mom! it's soooo cute!

Dawnll said...

The colors are amazing True!