Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fundraiser for Katie


Hi Everyone!
Today is the start of a 3 day blog hop to raise money for my friend Katie Renz who is fighting stomach cancer.


While I am set to be on the final day of the hop, I still wanted to spread the word today.
Myself, and 2 other artists created some stamps to sell to raise funds in hopes of covering some of Katie's medical expenses. 
I am keeping this short since it's not my hop day, but I do want to direct you to the girls on the hop today.
Go HERE to start hopping, to buy the stamps,or to donate.

BTW...here is the stamp set that I created for Katie.
You can buy it HERE.


Periwinkle is the ribbon color for gastric cancer so I did a Periwinkle ribbon fish. You can buy the stamp and use the non colored version to make a ribbon in any color to represent other kinds of cancers if you would like.

Please take a few moments to help a beautiful young wife and mother who's remaining moments are so precious.  Please also keep Katie and her family in your prayers.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
True :D

No comments: