Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm still here! :)

Hi Everyone!
I have had a couple of regular followers email to check in on me because I haven't posted in a week. I know...so not like me!
I am fine, Hubby had knee surgery on Monday and is home. He is recovering nicely. I have been spending a lot of time with him and when I have been able to have some crafty time, I have spent it on special projects that I can't share for awhile. ;(
I am now super caught up and will be doing some "crafting for the fum of it" stuff!
Look for a new project and post tomorrow.

Thanks to all of my wonderful followers for checking in on me!

Hugs,
True :D

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Glad to hear everything is OK. Wishing hubby a speedy recovery!

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm glad to hear everything is ok.

Joan V said...

Hi Trudy,
Hope your husband is up and about soon. So wonderful to hear that you took time out to spend with him. What a wonderful wife you are!
Pamper that hubby so much that he tells you to go to your (craft)room. LOL

Love your work.
Take care.

Sara I. said...

Glad to hear that your hubby is taking it easy and you're able to spend some time with him. Hoping he's up on his feet soon!xx