Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Mail and a Quick Multi Company Shout Out!

Hi Everyone!

I always love giving credit where credit is due, so I need to give a shout out to a few companies.
They, and my delivery guys, have been good to me again this past week!

I got a box chalk full of goodies from K&Company yesterday that made my mouth water as I removed each item that they picked out for me to use on some special projects I'm working on.
I couldn't have picked better if I had done it myself!
Just look at these wonderful collections!




DCWV sent me these fun 12"x12" paper stacks.
The hard part is going to be deciding which ones to use first!  :)
They picked out an assortment that ranges from fun and funky, to grungy, to sophisticated, to sweet!

DCWV doesn't sell direct so if you see something you like in the picture below, you can find it ~~~~~HERE~~~~~


I got these wonderful markers by winning a challenge over at
I'm in love with them already! :)


Thanks to these wonderful companies for their very generous gifts!
I promise I will put them to good use!  :)

Hugs,
True ;)

8 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Whoa! That is some yummy stuff! Where to begin?! Have fun!

Dawnll said...

Oh I am so jealous! Look at all that yummy paper!
Enjoy sweetie

Lisa Lara said...

Happy Mail indeed. My golly True. Wow. Just look at those delicious paper packs. Mmmmmmm....my mouth is watering. Are those markers comparable to Copics?

Jan Hennings said...

now that's a nice bunch of goodies!

Anonymous said...

oooo gorgeous goodies can't wait to see what you do with them
Lindsay xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Woohoo!! I love that kind of mail. Enjoy all your new goodies.

Debbi said...

How wonderful for you! It is always so much fun to get new goodies to play with. Can't wait to see what you make with them!
*smiles*
debbi

Ash said...

Who does not love it??? It's your turn to have fun & we are sure to find some awesome inspirations here in the days to come.... Wishes & Hugs)))

Ash... :)