Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I was in a Charity Flask Mob!!!! :)

Hi Everyone!

I was in a fun Charity Wings flash mob while at CHA in Los Angeles.
They have the video edited and up and asked that we spread the word to get the video to go viral!
Glad to do it!
It was a blast!
BTW...I am in the red on the far left side once the dance has been going a bit.
It was all for some wonderful charities.
They would love it if you re-posted the video and linked to it on face book.
Lets help support this wonderful group of artists who raise funds for so many!  :)





3 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is spectacular! Shared on face book and twitter

Tammy said...

Too fun, thanks for sharing!

Sharon said...

enjoyed watching. Good on ya!
Sharon