Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, February 13, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop Time! :)


Hi Everyone!
It's time for another...


If you came here from Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings blog, you're in the right place. If not, pop on back there so you don't miss a thing.
Bonnie picked the CUTEST ribbons for this month's ribbon of the month club kit. I am sure the girls have created some darling samples with them. I can't wait to visit all of their blogs to check them out.

I did a St. Patrick's Day card with the pretty Daisy Apple Green Grosgrain that is included in this month's set.


I used Kitchen Sink Stamp's Shamrock and Clover set, some Ranger Archival Inks, and a dot embossing folder to create my "background paper".
Then I made my shamrock with a Spellbinders heart die.
Here is the Monthly Ribbon Club set for February. Isn't it pretty? :)


The cardstock I used is Brilliant White and Luscious Lime Double Mate, both from Discount Card Stock.
I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue and Helmar Zap Dots to put it all together.
The beautiful Sage Green Pearls are from Want2Scrap.
The pretty Brighton flower is from Petaloo.

In case you missed it, I did a CHA re-cap on the CardMaker Magazine blog the other day with highlights including a fun picture of Tim Holtz signing my bag! Come on back here after you finish the hop and go check it out HERE. ;)

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Please remember to leave a comment below to increase your chances of winning a blog hop prize from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

You next stop is sweet Judy's joyful blog. I'm sure she will have something that will make your jaw hit the floor! :)



28 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Very pretty, True :)

CheckerBeads said...

lovely! I love the sweet colors.

Anne

CheckerBeads said...

lovely! I love the sweet colors.

Anne

Bonnie Garby said...

I love your card True. Great job!!

Dawnll said...

Fun design with the shamrocks and ribbon sweetie!

Jane said...

Hi I too love green, you have made a super card. Hi from the UK!
Jane x

Rosalind Eddy said...

Love the green.

Janice said...

Such a fabulous card! Love it! Great job.

Unknown said...

How pretty! I'm Irish and hardly ever make St. Patrick Day cards! I'm bad! Hugs Leah Ann

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Trudy your card is super sweet hun!!!! Love the ribbon you used :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Indy's Designs said...

So festive! Great job!

angelwhisperssh said...

I love your card. Like your style too. On this blog hop but want to stay to have a look around. Your page looks interesting.
Love and laughter from Sharon x

Bernie said...

Very pretty!
Blessings Bernie

Gloria Stengel said...

Look at you with your cute card! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Love how you made the shamrock. The greens look great!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card. Love the shamrock!

Linda Imler said...

True,

Great card!

Linda I

McStamper said...

Love your card, Trudy.

Unknown said...

You have the luck of the irish with the colour green that you used to perfection in your card designs. Love them.
Hugs from the UK

Anonymous said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing it. Love St. Patty's Day too.

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, awesome idea to use hearts to make a shamrock. Beautiful ribbon and flower too.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the greens!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Bobbie said...

Love your blog, your designs and shamrock card are truly an inspiration!

Char said...

I realllly like the shamrock!! Cool card! I hadn't planned on doing St Patrick's Day cards, but seeing how I am part Irish, I guess I'll have to give it a shot. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

What a bright card! My favorite colours!
Love Pearl x

Maggie Schoener said...

What a pretty card. Love how you created the Shamrock. Pretty ribbon too.

FrancineB said...

Pretty card. I love Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very Pretty St.Patrick's Day card!!