Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Paper Napkin ATC


Hi Everyone!

While I was at CHA, I saw an awesome demo done with paper napkins. My friend Ally Gower also inspires me with her napkin work. I decided to give it a go myself.
I found some awesome paper napkins at Hallmark just last night and decided to put them to use.
Over at Split Coast Stampers today, the IC324 challenge is inspired by a site called Creative Wallcovering.
Just so happens I had the perfect napkins!
I have only done a few ATCs but thought I would do one today. Here it is...


And here is the inspiration photo from Split Coast Stampers challenge...


Pretty close right? :)

You can see the napkin I used in this photo along with Helmar Decoupage which I used to adhere it to my chipboard.


I used 2 different Tim Holtz-Stampers Antonymous sets.
A stamp from the #CMS075 Ultimate Grunge set was used to stamp the checkerboard around the edges. I did it in Ranger Perfect Medium then dusted it with #664 Super Bronze - Perfect Pearls powder.
I used a stamp from the #CMS110 "Stuff To Say" set. I stamped it with Ranger's Archival Jet Black then heat embossed it with Ranger's clear embossing powder.
I embellished it with one of Tim Holtz's Idea-ology photo corners, a pretty Prima flower and Want2Scrap's -Black swirl rhinestones.

I would love to know what you think of my ATC!


7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is fantastic. I love the napkin design and the stamps you used. TFS.

Dee in N.H. said...

Ooooh! That came out beautiful! Love how pretty the napkin makes the background! Something else I need to try! This afternoon I made a couple of those egg shell hearts you showed us a while back. They came out awesome and your tutorial was perfect! Thank so much!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

debb said...

Love it! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is outstanding! Love it Trudy!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful!! I saw this posted on Facebook via Helmar and I had to tell you how pretty I thought it was and to thank you for sharing the technique!

Embossed Graphics said...

Awesome website