Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Few Shots of Our Fur-babies


Hi everyone!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
I just took some sweet pictures of out fur-babies Zoey and Katniss enjoying this beautiful Autumn day. 
I thought I would share. :)





I made an anti-bully bully poster of my favorite one. :) Please feel free to share or pin! :)



By the way, if you didn't see my post the other day, please scroll down for a look at the disaster that WAS my craft room. Then I would love it if you headed over to the CardMaker Magazine blog to see the "after" shots! 

Have a great weekend! :)


3 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

awe how SWEET! my kitties are anti-dog :-( they have such Cattidute!

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute. They look like they're pretty good friends. :)

Love crafts forever said...

Awwwwweeee. You have a Bulldog!!!!! Me too. Mine still is a baby under two Years old. I need to put some picks too. They are sure love each other. Awesome picks.
Hugs Nataliya