Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cookies Shaped Like Spellbinder Dies!!!! " :)


Hi everyone!

A few weeks ago, I discovered an awesome place to buy cookie cutters and supplies called Karen's Cookies.
I saw some cutters that they designed themselves and knew I HAD to have them because they remind me of  Spellbinder Labels One dies.

Just after I received my order, they started a cookie decorating contest for cookies created with the frame cookie cutters that I had just bought. The prize is a $100.00 gift certificate!
I told hubby that I wanted to enter but didn't really have time. He talked me into it. I'm thinkin' not so much because of the contest, but because he gets to eat the cookies after I take the pictures! :)

Here are my cookies....


I discovered Royal Frosting a few months ago and love what you can do with it! :)


I bought both styles of the frame cutters in both sizes.


I had fun doing the "wet on wet" leaves! :)


Here is my order from Karen's Cookies. You can see the dies plus some other fun stuff I will be playing with soon! :)


See what I mean about it looking like the Labels One Spellbinder die?
I'm feeling a "decorated cookie treat bag" post coming on!  Maybe with some Labels One Want2Scrap bling!  ;)
I would love it if you left a comment. Not sure if it would help me win the contest, but what would it hurt...right?  :)





28 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love everything about this – very creative. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cheryl Walker said...

Omgosh Trudy these look sooo yummy,would you like my addy????? LOL I love the designs you did on them, you always do such a beautiful job!!! Hugs,
Cheryl

Jacilynn said...

what talent! great cookies True!

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Just the kind of cookies one would love to put out for company! Just unbelievable. My siblings and families make cookies together every year and also some for exchanges...these will be a great thing for an exchange. This is our 36th year of our cookie bake.

Allisa said...

Wow, your cookies are fabulous! Hope you win!

Joe Rotella said...

Gorgeous! Wow!! These are like little works of edible art!! You're work always amazes and delights me!

Megan said...

Those cookies look amazing!

Jessica Buffa said...

Trudy, these are absolutely magnificent. I can see why the hubby might nudge you a bit. The are totally delightful to look at and must be yummy, too! Good Luck in the contest!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Once again, I am just in awe of your talent!

Nancy Maggard said...

Those cookies look way too nice to eat! Real works of art. I bet they are yummy too.

Jennie said...

These are beautiful True!! Love that they are shaped like Spellbinders dies and the way you decorated them is just gorgeous. Hope you win!!!!

christi said...

wow, these are awesome. i love the detail. you have such talent.

Tiffany said...

Wow you should totally win! I have no idea how you even DID this. You should post a tutorial :). Of course I can barely frost a cookie and add some sprinkles without making a disaster but it would be fun to watch :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, these are so fun. I love how you decorated them.

Laurie said...

Those are beautiful Trudy and you're kind of brilliant!

Bonnie Garby said...

OMG True - these are awesome!! I've been looking at all your wonderful cookie creations for the last few weeks and I'm trying to resist the urge to try them myself. You are NOT helping matters. lol I'm going to have to take a look at all the goodies available at Karen's cookies. I love to bake and I think I'm going to have to make me some decorated cookies!!!!

Carisa said...

These looks soooo yummy!!! Almost too beautiful to even eat! *almost* I hope you win. :D

cjgusloff57 said...

Your cookies are beautiful! Such lovely designs. Almost too pretty to eat! I am tempted though!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your cookies are wonderful. Your talents are never ending! I vote for you to win. You should open one of those cookie bars! I would come.... Great job True!

Becky Sorensen said...

As usual, beautful!! You have a way of taking a base and turning it into something wonderful. Good luck. And the cookies look scrumptious!!

Sheena said...

Oh my these are too pretty to eat. I love the design of the cookies. Thanks for sharing where you got the cookie cutters.

Hugs, Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots

Dee in N.H. said...

Holy cow! Those are beautiful!!! Those just have to win!!

Theresa said...

Great cookies. Loved the website/blog too! I am going to try the royal frosting on my next cookies. thanks as always for sharing.

Cat Craig said...

Those cookies are works of art, gorgeous.

Heather said...

These look Delish!! You decorated them beautifully!! Glad you got plenty of photos before your hubby ate them...LOL. I hope you win!!
Hugs
Heather

Jennifer said...

Hi! I've just been peeking around your blog and such a delight it is!
These cookies are incredible!!!! totally delectable!
Love how you've used the shapes!

Lorianna said...

Trudy
Your cookies are beautiful!!
Too pretty to eat!!!
Hugs
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

These cookies are BEAUTIFUL! Hope you WIN, I think you have a GREAT chance, they're outstanding!

Post if you do win!

Check out the sellers on ETSY, Some sellers are selling pretty well, now sure if you get your TIME out of the sale, but they do seem to sell pretty well.

But DO take more time to enjoy that new grand baby ...they grow too fast.