Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale Alerts!!!


Hello Friends!
Happy Cyber Monday!


I have already been shopping this morning and got some awesome deals/steals!
I thought I would share some deals to some of my favorite places to shop. I will add to them as I find them, so check back later!

Cyber Monday Sale at Blitsy! :)
Here is just a small sampling of the items you can get  AMAZING DEALS on at Blitsy today.
Not a Blitsy member? It only takes a second to join and it's free.
You'll get notifications of members only prices on top brand craft supplies, three times a week. You can also start earning credits for free product, just for sharing your Blitsy link with your friends!
I have earned almost $1000.00 in credits my first year, with very little effort (just posting about it every now and then)! :)


Cyber Monday Sale at Mixbook! :)
 
Save up to 50% on select products at Mixbook! Use those great Thanksgiving pictures to create stellar photo books for your family, or save huge amounts on our Holiday Cards for you last minute shoppers. Create those on of a kind photo calendars. They would make awesome Christmas gifts!
Hurry on over to Mixbook.com to take advantage of our BIGGEST sale of the season!"


Click This banner for details!



Cyber Monday at Inky Antics

Cyber Monday at Want2Scrap
 

No comments: