Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Really Reasonal Ribbon November Blog Hop

 
Hi everyone, and welcome to our November...
 
 
If you are here from the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings blog, you are in the right place!
If you just happened onto my blog, make sure and go back there to start at the beginning. You won't want to miss a thing!
 
The girls have all created projects using Really Reasonable Ribbon's November Ribbon Club Set.
It is packed with beautiful textures, sizes, and shades of reds and blacks.
 
 
I decided to create a Christmas ornament with a couple of the red ribbons, some HoneyPop paper, and my #11123MC Christmas Ornaments HoneyPop Clear Set available at Inky Antics.
(While on the Inky site, type 11123MC into the "search" box at the top of the page and click "GO" to see the set)
 
Here is my ornament.
 (you can click on the photo for a closer look)
 
The florals are from Prima, the pearls are from Want2Scrap and I covered them with glitter from Art Glitter.
 
If you aren't a RRR ribbon club member, why not give yourself a Christmas present that lasts all year? Sign up and you will get a beautiful assortment of ribbons in your mail box every month. Many of them are exclusive to ribbon club members.
 
I would like to mention too that Really Reasonable Ribbon is giving away an awesome set of "pre-holiday no calorie blog candy" valued at over $75.00!
 
 
 See how to enter HERE.
 
OK...now off to sweet Judy's joyful blog for your next stop on the hop.
BUT WAIT!!!!
Don't forget to leave a comment here, and on each of the blogs to increase your chances of winning the hop prize package! :)
 
Have a wonderful day! :)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love your ornament! So beautiful!!! What a great way to kick off our hop : )

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how you embellishments this pretty Christmas ornmanet in teh seasonal red and the touch of gold - really lovley addition to any tree.

Heather said...

Beautiful ornament Trudy!! Love it!!
Hugs
Heather

Anne said...

This is a beautiful ornament. It is very elegant and classy.

2amscrapper said...

what a clever, cute ornament.

Jess said...

Awesome ornament!

Kelly said...

Your ornament is stunning. I've had some honeycomb paper for about a year and have not done anything with it...thanks for giving me inspiration!

Sandi McLean said...

Classy and elegant ornament!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very nice. Love that paper. Never tried it before, but you have inspired me!

Jeri said...

What a neat ornament. My creative monkeys are so rattling their cage right now. Jeri (jdentel@yahoo.com)

Mrs. Kenco said...

The ornament is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ornament! Love it!

cherry said...

This is simply elegant. LOVE the honeycomb look and all your embellishments!

Bonnie Garby said...

Very pretty Christmas ornament True. I love it!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love your ornament and how you used the ribbon on it. Fabulous.

Ava Gavloski said...

Truly a great off the page project, really showcasing the red diamond patterned ribbon.... lovely project
ava g

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the idea of making an ornament out of the inky antics. I love the use of it on cards, but I would have never thought of this. Thanks for sharing!

kdnkdd said...

Truly beautiful ornament.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the retro/traditional feel of this ornament (if that makes sense) - reminds me of some of my childhood Christmas ornaments.

Carol Salisbury said...

Great ornament, beautiful!

marg0006 said...

What a lovely ornament. Love the sweet ribbon and pretty details.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Pendra said...

Wow Trudy, simply stunning ornament!

~ Jo ~ said...

Wow this is a beautiful ornament Trudy!! Just beautiful!

Hugs,
Jo

efj said...

Great project! Thank you for sharing! I love your work.

Rosalee said...

Love your ornament True. So beautiful.
Hugs, Rosalee

Teresa said...

beautiful ornament!