Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's my day to post on the CardMaker blog! :)

 
 
Hi everyone!
It's my day to post over on the CardMaker magazine blog and I would love for you to go check it out!
I pulled out some of my 2007 issues (Yes...I hoard CardMaker magazines F-O-R-E-V-E-R) and found a card to replicate for my "Outside the Box" article.
Head on over to see the card I picked and how I used it for inspiration.
Please leave a girl some love while you are there.
Everyone needs a little love every now and then! :)
 
Have a wonderful day my friends!


No comments: