Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, March 20, 2009

"Whimsy" Skunk Card

Hello,
I just finished another card made with a "Whimsy Stamp Co." image. The papers are DCWV and Bazzill. I used some "Flower Soft" for the first time and I think I like it....allot!
Click HERE to see more pictures but please come back and let me know what you stink about me lil' skunk! LOL!
;)




10 comments:

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

STUNNING! Absolutely beautiful, True.

Kim said...

Hi, I love to look at your stuff on EBay and love that you have a blog now! If only I could be as good as you!

Michele said...

Oh True, this is GORGEOUS. Love the cute skunk and the colouring is perfect. Yummy papers also. Michele x

CraftyC said...

A totally gorgeous card, love the colours and cute stamp!
Clairex

~Denise Lynn~ said...

True, this is AWESOME! I love the little background you've created with the flower soft, neat embellishment. The skunk looks fabulous too of course. A perfect card! Will add this to the gallery on Monday! :)

Deb said...

Wow, True, this is so beautiful, I love this, it is gorgeous, the colours are fabulous and you coloured the skunk so perfectly!
Have a great evening! hugs Debx

Erin... said...

So fantastic! Love how you popped him up and that stitching looks amazing!!!

Linda Coughlin said...

Wow, what a cute card, True! You did a great job on it. Such a cute image and I love the scene and the flowersoft treatment.

Thanks for adding my blog link. That's really cool how you did that!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just so adorable!! You really done a beautiful job with the coloring and BG scenery!! :) TFS!

Becky said...

This card is so cute, I really like the skunk, he just adorable, I love your work

from Becky TPHH