Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Teddy's First Flight"


Hello All!
I found some really cute digi images and went crazy buying and downloading tons!
This is the first card that I have finished with the downloads. The brown cardstock is Bazzill Dots and the cute cloud paper is by Imaginisce.
Want to see more pictures of this card? CLICK HERE.
What do you Think?

3 comments:

Kath said...

I think I WANT it!!! LOL Hope you put it up on eBay!!

MarkerGeek said...

I think it is totally cute! Gorgeous work, as always!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is one of the funniest and cutest cards I've seen! It's just adorable! :) Michelle