Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am starting to get nervous! ;)


Hi All!
I was flipping through my newest issue of "Card Maker Magazine" and low and behold....I see a huge add for the Memory Expo event that I will be speaking and teaching at the end of October. Seeing it in my favorite magazine really sends home just how big an event this is! I am still shocked and honored to have been invited as a VIP Guest Speaker! My nerves are starting to kick in though! LOL!
If any of you plan to attend, I would love to know.
For those of you who have not heard about the event you can learn more about it HERE.
Hope to see some of you there!
BTW... Lori @ Clear Dollar Stamps is donating stamps illustrated by ME (my first) for my classes as well as some special "Charlie Horse" stamps. Sakura and Petaloo have also made some generous donations to be given away in my classes.

Hugs,
True :)

11 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

True you will do a fantastic job...can't wait to hear all about it!!! I'm not in Kansas anymore (he he...my dh and I drove through only last week on our way out West) wish this Expo was held then so I could have attended.

Hugs,
Terry

CFLanger said...

True, you're going to do just fine! You obviously love what you do (and you're really good at it too) and that is what people want to see! You inspire us here on your blog every day and you can do it in public too! Big hugs!

Christine said...

Ditto True!

Beautiful Greetings said...

You will do great True! You are so talented so I am sure that when you walk on that stage and just talk about what you love, it will all come naturally.
I wish I lived closer! I would so be there!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

That is so AWESOME True! YOu will go great! You have so much to offer! Congrats on the new stamps too, very exciting! :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

True, you will be fabulous. Just be your normal warm, funny self and your incredible talent will shine through. I so wish I lived near there, I would love to be there to take your class. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Big hugs and congrats on finally getting your illustrations into stamp form. You are way overdue for this recognition!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

True... take a deep breath and realize that all of those people just want to learn... and who better to teach them! Wish that I lived in Kansas so I could go! Remember that they wouldn't have picked you if you if they didn't know that you are one of the best! Congrats! It couldn't of happened to a nicer person!

Cheryl said...

I am sure you will be fine,you are so very talented......just enjoy yourself!!!
hugs xx

Kevin Renz said...

Hey True,

You'll do great. I can't wait to hear all the details after you're done!

csroyal said...

Getting closer, True!! You are going to rock it!! Congrats on stamps! If I were a bit closer, I'd come wave at ya!!

Cindy

Faith S. said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! You will do a great job!
Faith

Didn't I tell you when I first met you on eBay you should be illustrating stamps?!