Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, October 5, 2009

"Squeek in Apple"My Original Artwork Card Plus Lots-o-Challenges! :)



Hello!
I decided to work the digi I created yesterday into a card. I happened to see several challenges the image would work nicely in to I kicked it into high gear to get it done before the entry deadlines. I think it turn out kind of cute! ;)
The CS is Bazzill and the DP is from Pink Paislee. The sentiment is from Penny Black's "Critter Party".





Here are the challenges I am entering this card into...Brace yourselves! LOL!
Sketch and Stash Challenge #20 - Use provided sketch and some kind of stash.
I followed the sketch but used a rectangular frame around my "round" image. My stash is that pretty DP. I bought it before last Christmas with some other DP but didn't use it. I went looking for a DP with colors called for in the next challenge and viola!
Creatalicious Challenge #2 - make a creation with this colour combo pink or plum, with burgundy and green. Also add some sort of lace, ribbon or fibre etc.
I used pink, burgundy and green. There is also a green ribbon.
Digital Tuesday Challenge #26 - Heart to Heart - Use a heart somewhere on your creation.
I drew a heart shape hole in the apple and Squeek's nose is also a heart. Yes it is a digi...one of mine! ;)
Creative Card Crew Challenge #30 - All That Sparkles
I added a green jewel to the sentiment corner, the leaf has glitter and the apple sparkles and shines!
ABC Challenge - E is for Embossing
I dry embossed the pink CS with a Cuttlebug folder and embossed around the edge of the main image frame.
Charisma Cardz Challenge #39 - Decoupage
I decoupaged my main image up to 3 layers in spots

Stamp Something Challenge - Stamp something with apples, teachers, or school
I drew a digi apple. The sentiment is a stamp from Penny Black.
Daring Card Makers Challenge- Folding up!
I folded the corner down to stamp the sentiment.
Penny Black Challenge #69 - Autumn Breezes
I associate crispy red apples with fall because of harvest time and Halloween. The image is my original artwork but the sentiment is from Penny Black's "Critter Party" set.
One Stop Craft Challenge #49 - Autumn Inspiration"
I associate crispy red apples with fall because of harvest time and Halloween.
Secret Crafter Challenge #52 - Celebration
Mine is a birthday celebration.
Gingersnap Creations Challenge - GC22 Spicy Supply Challenge - Bling
I added a gemstone and sparkle.
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge - Punched Shapes or Die Cuts
I used my Nesties
Easy Breezy Kewl Colors Challenge - Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry.
I don't have these SU colors but played along with similar colors.
Pile It On Challenge #18 - 3 Dimensional and other challenges.
Mine is...and I think I got the other challenges covered! LOL! ;)

Wheew! That was a lot of work!
Please leave a comment if you have a second to spare. Thanks so much!
Hugs,
True :)

45 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow, you've been busy girl! Super cute image, True, and how cool that it is YOUR image! You're so talented ;D

CFLanger said...

This is adorable True! I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your craft room!

Unknown said...

Very cute card, love the apple!!! Also nice job on all of those challenges!!!

Trish

Anonymous said...

Fab card! Love the mouse and the apple! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations challenge!

Lisa Foster said...

This is SOOOO Cute, True! You are totally rockin' it with your images!!! Not to mention...that's some serious challenge coverage ya got there! :)

I also just noticed that you're getting published in Cardmaker!!! WhoooHooo Congrats! (I'm sorry if that's old news...I'm a little slow)
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Lara said...

Wow Trudy/True. I just love the part green/part red. Love that artistic decision. I love that the hole made by Squeak is a heart. Wow. It looks shiney. Amazing. Adorable card. Wow. I cannot believe how many challenges you entered this in. oh my.......

Amy Liz Schultz said...

that apple is stunning! great card!

Cheryl said...

So very cute,love this digi image you created!!!Was here to tell you how beautiful your card is and noticed you entered our challenge and SO MANY others....WOW!! I love it,you have really brought your image to life,thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable True! Your images are just the sweetest!

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card trudy...love that image...the apple looks good enough to eat and woo..hoo congrats on nailing so many challenges...thanks for joinign in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us in our blogoversary week on SCSC & this week's ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

theneon said...

You take the prize! So many challenges wrapped up into one darn cute card! Love your original art work.

Laura said...

Great card with bling added.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

WOW what a fab card and such a cute image.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC and Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Candy F. said...

Love this card. The mouse image is just adorable and I especially like how his/her little tail is curled around the bottom of the apple.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Turned out kinda cute, girl no way this is SUPER cute! Love it! And way to go on all those challenges! my my!

Jeanette said...

very nice job! the apple looks real!

Anonymous said...

True, this is just gorgeous!! I love your designed image!! How stinkin' cute!! And with all of your special coloring and touches...it's sweet too!! HUGS

Dianne said...

This is really a cute card. I love the image. Well done on all the challenges.

Sandra said...

Wahooooo!!! Wow I've never seen so many challenges covered with one card. That MUST be a record!! And what a gorgeous card it is too. Love your Design... your mouse is super cute. Thank you so much for joining us on dare U 2 Digi Stamp. Good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next time.
Sandra x

Erin... said...

Fantastic True!! That apple looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Stamp SOmething this week!

Dragonlady said...

My goodness is that really 15 challenges, well done you. What a fantastic image you have created too.

Ali x

Pauline C said...

WOW!! This is a gorgeous card True - love your own digi image, and very clever use of so many challenges - I like a good multi-challenge myself but most I ever managed was 9 and I've never seen anyone manage 15 before - amazing! Glad you managed to craftily include a PB snetiment so youc ould join us this week lol! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

How stinkin' cute is this card?! I adore that image you created, it just makes me smile. How fabulous that you could fit such a beautiful card into so many challenges! Good luck =)

Lynda said...

That is one fabulous image you've created. Love your card a lot! Thanks for joining in with DCM this week.

Lynda xxx

Sally said...

What a fabulous fun card. Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! What a fantastic take on all of those challenges! Thanks so much for sharing this adorable card with Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous, your digi is stunning & so cute & well done on fitting in to so many challenges!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Beth said...

Wow, you drew this?! It's so cute! I love your colouring and papers too! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

Beth xx

Annie said...

oh WOW this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! You do such a great job!!!

Helen said...

Wow - that's a lot of challenges!
Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Julie Leblanc said...

OMG...This is gorgious...just want to take a bite out of it:-)
TFS and Playing at Easy Breezy!
Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more

Donna said...

Beautiful card, that apple looks so juicy! and Oh my goodness well done on entering into so many challenges lol. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challegne.Donna x

Tracey said...

OMG True, how many challenges lol Well Done & that card is very clever :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous! What a great image and card!
x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card True... love those pretty papers!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Oh True I was so excited to see you joined us at Creatilicious...and with one of your cutest digi's ever! Thanks so much...I love it!

Abby:)

Jill said...

stunning card True, love the image and wow your colouring is perfect! thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card True and such a fabulous image! Well done on entering so many challenges with this one too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning. That apple looks so real and one just want to reach out and bite into its juicy flesh. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desire

Deanna said...

Crazy cute True!

Dee @ Pile It On DT

Julie Leblanc said...

EBKCC 7 Winner...and top 3 :-)
Nice, again, we had 10 entries these last 2 weeks... Thank you everyone for Playing with Julie :-)

Well... Here are the lucky ones! Top 3 (and remember to pick up your badge!)

IRIT (new card), Peg and Vikki and our Winner... TADA, True's ! Awesome apple...looks yummy, thanks for sharing.

Congratulations ladies.

Please email me to kewlstamps-n-more@sympatico.ca with TOP 3 or Winner EBKCC#7 in the subject line and I will do a reply attaching your PDF files (aka, the prizes) Again, thanks for playing and remember to grab your badge if you haven't already done so!

Bec said...

This is so lovely.. It is going to be so hard to judge this challenge everyones work is just stunning.. Thanks for playing along.. Bec xx

Andie's Space said...

This is such fun, & your apple looks good enough to eat. But my favourite bit is the nibbles where the mouse has been! It's all in the detail! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs,
Andie xx