Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, October 26, 2009

I have some AMAZING sponsors for my class!





I am in awe of the generosity of some companies!
When I first found out I would be speaking and teaching at the Midland Expo event this weekend, I sent out about a dozen emails to craft companies (big and small) telling them what the event was about and asking if they would like to make a sponsor donation.
With the economy the way it is, I totally understand that some of them were not able to donate. They also get inundated with requests for donations so while they may have not been able to help with this event, most of them are still very charitable.
I must say though, I am so thankful to 3 companies who did make some very generous donations.

My friend Lori from Clear Dollar Stamps LLC donated PILES of 3 different styles of stamps. I obscured some of them in the picture because they have not released for sale yet. She went out of her way to make sure they were manufactured and shipped in time for the show. Those attending my class will be the first to see the first stamps done with my illustrations! :)

Julia from Sakura Color Products of America, Inc. sent me some Gelly Roll Stardust pens for everyone attending my class and a couple of sets that will be drawn for. (I just noticed I didn't get the sets out for the picture).

I just received a HUGE box of beautiful flowers from Cheryl with Petaloo International. There are so many different styles! Some with glitter centers, some with jewels, all diffent colors and sizes. I had to stack them in the pictures because I couldn't get all of them in otherwise!
Click on the pictures for a closer look!

I just want to give a huge shout out to these very generous companies. I hope you will check out their sites and become a patron ....if you aren't already.

THANKS!
True :)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Fantastic lock!!!!!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Wow True! That is amazing. I so wish I was going :) I'm sure your class will be a huge hit!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What fantastic products...yeah to the companies that were so generous! I'm sure your class is going to be a huge success..sorry I can't be there!!!

Hugs,
Terry