Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My First Card as an "I Brake For Stamps" Full Time DT Member

Hello All!
A while back, I guest DT'ed for I Brake For Stamps and loved their images! Della asked then if I would like to be a full time DT but with my full time job and other design team responsibilities, there was just not enough time. Yet another silver lining to getting laid off is...now I have time!
This is my first official post as a "real" I Brake For Stamps designer!
I got to go shopping for rubber and picked so many awesome stamps that it was hard to decide which to do first. I also just received my latest Really Reasonable Ribbon DT package and in it were these amazing Purple and Green Glitz Ribbons that I just couldn't wait to play with, so I picked the "Lovely Fairy" image to match the ribbons. I love killing two birds with one stone! Don't you? ;)  Tehehehe!
Here is the result....

Remember, you can click on any picture to enlarge!
Here is a close up of that beautiful Green Glitz ribbon that I adorned with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I bought the glittery papers at Hobby Lobby and they are made by The Paper Studio.


Would you like this stamp?
Use my discount code SAVE10TRUE and save 10% on your entire order at
 I Brake For Stamps!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations ~ "Glitter, Glamour, Girlie"
Check...check...check!
Stamp With Fun ~ "All That Can Fly"
Faries fly!
Papertake Weekly ~ "Sparkly and Bright"
Boy is it!
Creative Card Crew ~ "Lets Punch It"
I used my Nesties
ABC ~ "G" Is For Glitter
Boy did I use glitter! ;)
Simon Says Stamps ~ "Punch 'Em"
I used my Nesties
Stamp Something ~ "With Some Pink"
Don't have a lot but it is there. ;)
One Stop ~ "Anything Goes"
Secret Crafter ~ "Anything That Flies"
Fairies Fly! ;)
Thanks so much for dropping by!
I would love it if you left me some comment love!
It makes my day!

Hugs,
True :D

32 comments:

Cassie said...

Holy cow, girl, that is awesome! Geez, True, you're coloring is amazing :D

Joan V said...

Trudy, congrats on the DT for I Break for Stamps. Sorry about your other FT job. But, I LOVE ALL your art. You are so creative and an inspiration. This card is gorgeous. You have an eye for color. Thanks for sharing the information on where you get your products. Have a great creative day.

Tabitha said...

That is beautiful! I love that ribbon too. I might need to sign up. Thanks for sharing.
;0)

Jacque said...

True, she's just lovely and I just am enthralled with all of the glitz...thos ribbons from RRR are sensational, aren't they!!! Love this one hon...Hugs..Jacque

Pattie said...

This took my breath away - absolutely gorgeous beyond words!

Bonnie Garby said...

Stunning card True! All that glitz is just awesome and I love that image. I might have to do a little shopping.................

Gloria Dojlido said...

Wow...this is one gorgeous, glittery card. Beautifully done True and Congrats on your DT Assignment!

Terry said...

This card is just beautiful! Love how you colored the fairy and all the beautiful details you added!

I Brake For Stamps said...

Wow, absolutely stunning!!
So beautiful!
Della

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! This card are gorgeous, and you have lot's of glitter on it. I am big glitter lover, never to much. You did fantastic job. Congrats on DT.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww True this is DARLING hun!!! I love the Glitz ribbons you used, they are beautiful! You did a Beautiful job on your card hun :)

Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Ms. Jen said...

so so so so GORGEOUS!

trisha too said...

She's beautiful!!!

:)

Tanya said...

Oh this is soooo pretty! Love all the sparkle, all fairies must sparkle right? ;) I love the iridescent look of the wings. Beautiful!

Chrissie said...

Just as fabulous as ever True, that embellishment is stunning!
Thanks for joining in our challenge at OSCC this week!
Good Luck!
Chrissie

Ellibelle said...

OMG this is beautiful. I can see why you love their stamp line, the image is gorgeous. Also love all of the sparkles and the flower arrangement. Congrats on your permanent DT spot and thank you so much for playing along at stamp something!

Heather said...

A beautiful card True, gorgeous colours, fabulous colouring of that wonderful fairy and such lovely detailing.

Thank you so much for joinin us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Linby said...

Gorgeous card. It really fits the theme of girly, glitter, glamour.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh no, True, I didn't know that you had gotten laid off...when will all this end? You have no idea the things I see happening to families through my work at the food pantry. I am so sorry and hope you will find the perfect job real soon!

Anyway, this card and fairy are absolutely delightful. What a gorgeous job you did on the fairy!

All the best to you, my friend!

Hugs
Linda

Marlene said...

Oh WOW...this card is GORGEOUS!!!

Merry said...

Omg!!! This is so stunning....I love all the glitter, the image, your colouring, the colours. Just love it.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, True ... I'l bet this is STUNNING in real life with all that glitter. Your papers and ribbon could have been made for each other! And what a cute fairy ... congrats on joining the DT!

Tracy said...

This is really gorgeous, and I love your image she is beautiful, fabulous colouring too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! Leigh x

Auntie Em said...

That is one of the pretties cards I think I have ever seen on the blogs! I love your colours and you did a beautiful job colouring her in. The sparkle and shine are amazing!
Thank-you for sharing! :o)

Beautiful Greetings said...

Wow True! This is just gorgeous!

Curly said...

OMGosh True what an amazing creation, its breathtaking really wow, thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter:107 Anything that Flies, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Connie M. said...

oooo, oooo, oooo!! True, I so love all the sparkle on this card and those ribbon are just PERFECT! The bow with the flowers and pins is just AMAZING!! Hugs!

cheryl said...

oh wow this is one gorgoues card love that image,such lovely detail on this to thanks for joining us at,creative inspirations,this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love all the sparkle!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Mim said...

trudy
what an amazing card.
just love everything about it.
so sorry to hear about the lay off.
but congrats on the DT assignment.
again beautiful card.
mimma

Chrissy D said...

BEAUTIFUL! SO SPARKLY!