Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I've Been Published Again!


Hi Everyone!

The latest issue of CardMaker magazine hit the shelves today and 
I have 2 cards in it! Woot woot!  :)


Check out the Editor's Notes page (page 6 in this issue), and pages 46 and 47 to see my "Home For The Holidays" card.
You can see my "Ribbit Open" gift card holder and get the template to make your own, on pages 76 and 77.

Not a subscriber?
You can get yours online in either the paper magazine or the online version

Have a great day!

Hugs,
True :D

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats True!

Unknown said...

That's great! Congrats! I used to send cards in all the time, but haven't forever.

Tanya said...

Awesome, congrats!

Rhonda Miller said...

Yay! Congrats True!! I can't wait to see your creations.

auntbeespickles said...

Congrats to you girl! The magazine is lucky to have your beautiful work in it! I think they could charge more the the magazine now with your work in it!
You totally deserve this!
Hugs, Sarah

CheckerBeads said...

congrats! I love seeing someone I "know" in the magazines!

Anne