Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, September 9, 2011

Picadilly Paper Pieced Pumpkin

Hi Everyone!

I dare ya to say the title 5 times fast!  ;)

I'm playing along with the girls in today's F4A81 challenge over @ Split Coast Stampers.
We were asked to paper piece our image. I used the "Autumn Blessings" stamp set that I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps and some Basic Grey "Picadilly" paper.


I stamped the image on Brilliant White cardstock from Discount Card Stock, then again on the Picadilly paper form their Card Kit. I then shaded the pumpkin with Prismacolor watercolor pencils then colored the rest of the image.


I used the "Autumn Blessings" clear stamp because I had it handy, but this image is also available for instant download! Why wait? ;)
Buy "Autumn Blessings" digi for just $2.50!
 
 I used lots of Ranger Ink, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Helmar, and other company's products to create my card.
Click on the links below for more information on where to buy.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs,
True :D

12 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute, True!

Christine said...

This is just delightful!

Creations by Shirl said...

Luv that paper piece pumpkin True!
Awesome and that pretty bow too!

Sol said...

WOW.. I saw the colours and that Stunning Bow on my Blog roll.. And Just had to pop by.... Amazing.. I love the colours you have used.. And the Swirls you have embossed on the background is Beautiful..
The way you have put everything together.. -It´s just Stunning... Love it!... :o)
Have a Great Weekend! :o)

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful!!! Love the paper piecing done on this.

Dawnll said...

Love the paper piecing! Great colors and your pictures show every detail.
Thanks for sharing sweetie

La Vikinga said...

Amazing card - I got very impressed as I opened up the blog because of the size of the card - I also like the embossed white background with a little colour!

Charlotta

Lisa Lara said...

When I saw your paper piecing I thought Oh this is perfect for today's challenge and here you are playing in it. Love this brilliant card True.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a gorgeous card True, I love pumpkins and yours is awesome!

SusanLotus said...

This is so well done and beautiful. I love what you did with the pumpkin.
Have a nice weekend!

Theresa said...

This is totally gorgeous!!

Bernie said...

Love your punpkin and your background is stunning!
Blessings Bernie