Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Winner of My Basic Grey Candy and a Quick & Fun Card! :)

Hi Everyone!
I checked in on the girls at Split Coast Stampers girls this morning and they have a fun "Crossing Strips" challenge going where they want us to use strips of paper. I had the wonderfully vibrant Indy Bloom  from Basic Grey already out on my work table for a top secret project  ;) so I decided to used some of it for my strips.


 I also punched the flowers from it. It's a very simple card but sometimes those are the funnest! :)
I inked all of the edges and stamped the sentiment with Ranger Ink's - Monarch Orange and Aqua Marine Archival Ink Pads.
The brad is from my stash. I know it's Basic Grey from a while back but can't remember the collection. ;(
The pretty Mauve Satin ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The card base is Brilliant White from Discount Card Stock.
The shinny Sage Green Pearl is from Want2Scrap.


OK....on to the fun part!

The winner of my Picadilly Page Kit and extra goodies is......

  
Alison, please email me with your snail mail address so I can get this headed your way.

Thanks again to Basic Grey for sending me extra goodies to give as blog candy! :)


I wish you all could have won because I truly appreciate everyone who drops by and leaves a comment.
Basic Grey also sent me a Picadilly Card Kit to give away so look for that one soon! :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
True :D



5 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you combined all the colours and papers. Congratulations to Alison as well!
Have a nice friday!
Hugs!

Jennifer Scull said...

I was just playing with those new papers last night! but of course my things never look anything like your beauties!!! love the flower!
congrats to the lucky winner! way to go! :)

have a great weekend!

Auntie Em said...

Love your pretty card! Those gorgeous paper strips are so fun and cheerful and the pretty flower is awesome!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Rufus said...

What a bright, cheerful card! Thanks for sharing it.
R/

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance hunni
alison congrats hunni
have a great day sweetie
hugs angelique