Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blitsy's Grand Opening / Black Friday Sale!

Hi Everyone!
I am busy in my craft room today making some pretties to share with you next week. I just thought I would pop in and remind you about Blitsy!


You still have time to get in on Blitsy's Grand Opening / Black Friday sale!
Check them out HERE
They have some awesome items on sale like:
Grand Calibur with dies for $83.00
Tim Holtz Alterations dies and embossing folder sets as low as $6.99
Spellbinders dies for as low as $12.95
Xyron Mega Tape Runner. reg. price $25.00 on sale now for just $9.95!
Tim Holtz Distress ink pads for just $2.99 regularly $4.99!
It takes just a second to sign up to be a member and then you can get in on their weekly bargains!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
True :D

No comments: