Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Time Goes By So Slowly..." Card

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing another card that breaks away from my norm.
I have been inspired as of late by some of the artwork from my friend Tracy Weinzapfel.
I love the way she doodles her sentiments and frames!
I wanted to play with the girls in today's CC348 color challenge over at Split Coast Stampers, and I also wanted to try out the new Clockworks embossing folder I bought yesterday.
Since the background texture is clock parts and I used a "Tracy-ish" heart, I thought the sentiment I used was very fitting. Especially since my sweet hubby is away in Iowa on a business trip!


Look closely and you will see that I used some Glimmer Mists and a Sakura Green Star Gelly Roll pen to add some sparkle.
The cardstock is all from Discount Card Stock.
The pretty little ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I put it all together with several Helmar products...
Helmar Craft Glue, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots and Helmar ZapDots.
I love how the Liquid Scrap Dots and ZapDots worked together to make my heart pop off of the page!

See the picture links to all supplies I used at the bottom of this post.


Here is that Clockworks embossing folder I used.
Isn't it fun!?!


Thanks for dropping by!
 Hugs, 
True :D

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

I just love Tracy-I did a heart project from her last ustream.
She has me addicted to canvas and Indian ink and nib...lol
Yours turned out fab- how great using all the Helmar-

Sara I. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - love the distressed embossing, fabulous sentiment and all that sparkle! xx

Anonymous said...

Fab! love the embossed background
Lindsay xx

Christine said...

Great new direction!