Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, November 25, 2011

Some Sales tips for some crafty shopping!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Now that it's over, it's time to start thinking about Christmas and all of this Black Friday shopping has me wanting to share some tips!

Tip # 1



The new Blitsy shop is open today! It just takes a minute to register. You will get to be included in their weekly private sales. Right now, they are having a Black Friday sale! They sent me some of the limited addition Tim Holtz Winter Distress Ink pads and the colors are STUNNING! I can't wait to play with them! 





They are also one of the items on the Black Friday Sale. Just $8.97 for the set!!!! That's a $17.990 value! Actually all of their Tim Holtz Distress pads are on sale for just $2.99! 
Sign up now with Blitsy and save up to 60% off of crafty goodies!

Tip #2


Simon Says Stamp is having a Black Friday sale! Almost 400 items are 25% or more off!  :)

Tip #3


MixBook is having an awesome sale on photo books, cards, stationary and calendars! Create amazing gifts with your own photos at up to 50% off right now! 


Tip #4



Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a Black Friday sale!
This is what Bonnie said about the sale...


In order to celebrate Thanksgiving and 'Black Friday' here in the US, we are having a 3-day SALE at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  All day on Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11/24 thru 11/26 we will be having a 15% OFF your ENTIRE ORDER including sale items!!




Please use the code TURKEY15 in the promotional code area on the first page at checkout.  


This offer is good through midnight (EST) on Saturday 11/26.

(Sale code is not valid on prior orders, ribbon club subscriptions, ribbon club gift subscriptions, or special order items).

Tip #6

Inky Antics is giving away free Diamond Dust with any order in November!


Hope you will check them all out! :)

Hugs,
True :D

No comments: