Good morning everyone!
Today, I have something a little different to share.
I have created some digital Fall Cupcake Wrappers that are available for instant download, starting today for just $3.00 at Clear Dollar Stamps!
Hubby really likes this set. Not because he is into pretty cupcake wrappers, but because he is into yummy cupcakes! :) Oh the sacrifices we crafters make for photo shoots! :)
Here is what I whipped up....
This is what the set looks like. Simply print, cut, decorate if you would like, and viola...you have a beautiful Fall cupcake presentation!
I used both regular and scalloped scissors to cut the top edges and decorated with Stickles and Perfect Pearls.
Here is a close up shot of the scrumptious cupcakes that I made for the photos.
They are super moist and sooooo delicious!
Is your mouth watering yet? :)
Here's the recipe.
Pumpkin Walnut Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 1/2 cup (1/4 lb.) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Orange cream cheese frosting (recipe follows)
- Candy sprinkles (optional)
- 1. In a bowl, with a mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add pumpkin and vanilla and beat until well blended (mixture will look separated at this point).
- 2. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Stir half the flour mixture into pumpkin mixture. Stir in milk just until blended. Add remaining flour mixture and stir just until incorporated. Spoon batter equally into 12 muffin cups (1/3-cup capacity; cups should be about 3/4 full) lined with paper baking cups.
- 3. Bake in a 350° regular or convection oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed in the center and a wooden skewer inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool in pans on racks for 5 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans and set on racks to cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- 4. Spoon orange cream cheese frosting into a pastry bag fitted with a 3/4-inch star tip and pipe onto tops of cupcakes, or spread on cupcakes with a knife. Decorate with candy sprinkles, if desired.
- Orange cream cheese frosting: In a bowl, with a mixer on low speed, beat 4 ounces cream cheese and 6 tablespoons butter, both at room temperature, until well blended. Beat in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon finely minced orange peel, and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon orange extract until smooth.
- Hope you have enjoyed my post today!
- I would love to know what you think about my cupcake wrappers.
- Also let me know if you will be using the recipe and if you would like more like them.
- I have lots! Years and years ago, I was a baker by trade! :)
- Click HERE to go get your own cupcake wrappers.
- They are super quick to make and a lot of fun to embellish. The kids would love to help too!
- I have a super quick tutorial over @ the Clearly iStamps blog showing how easy these are to make.
- Now....if you will please excuse me...I have a cupcake to finish eating! :)
If you liked this recipe post, please become a Follower. I plan on adding lots of crafty things combined with yummy recipes in the near future. Look for more cupcake ring designs too! :)