Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, August 26, 2011

Huge Multi Company Blog Hop! Awesome Prize Alert!

Hi Everyone!

I thought I would tell you about a "Last Days of Summer" blog hop that starts today that you don't want to miss!
There is a HUGE prize valued well over $300.00 up for grabs! :)

PSA Essentials invited 10 other companies to join them in a manufacture's blog hop.
I am so proud to be associated with so many of the companies who are participating!
I belong to Really Reasonable Ribbon and Discount Card Stock' teams.
I have guest designed for PSA Essentials and will be "guesting" again next month.
I will also be "guesting" for Want2Scrap next month.
FlowerSoft, Helmar, and The Twinery have all sent me product to play in the past just because they are nice like that! :)
I have met Nikki Sivils at a charity Memory Expo show in Topeka, KS, where I was a speaker and teacher. She is such a sweet soul! :)

I made this card for Bonnie, from  Really Reasonable Ribbon,  to use in her hop post.


For my card,
I used some beautiful designer paper from Basic Grey's -Indy Bloom 6"x6" Paper Pad and a flower from their Picadilly layered stickers. Thanks again Basic Grey for all of the lovely goodies! :)
The twine on the tag is Lemon Baker's Twine and the pretty ribbon is Satin Grosgrain Double Band Teal. Both are from Really Reasonable Ribbon of course. ;)
The pretty 1" Orange Butterfly and Orange Rhinestones are from Want2Scrap.
I used Ranger Ink's Aquamarine and Vermilion Archival Ink. Thanks again Ranger Ink. ;)
The shape was done with round and scalloped round Nestabilities.
It was all put together with Helmar's Quick Dry adhesive.
The sentiment was computer generated.
I scored the card before cutting the shape with my ScorPal and used a Bow-Easy to tie the bow. 

Now...head on over to Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings for all of the hop details.
Do me a favor and tell 'em True sent ya! :)

Hugs,
True :D

7 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Your card is so sweet! Love it!
The shape and colours... The tag and the ribbon...
Have a nice weekend!

Crystal said...

Oh my word TRUE this is beautiful, LOVE LVOE the colors!

Tanya said...

I love this, the color combo is awesome!

pakosko said...

you do really beautiful work.

Theresa said...

True, this card is absolutely fabulous. Love the DPs and your bow is just perfect. Absolutely love it!!

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh, GORGEOUS! Love your fabulous colour combo and pretty ribbon.

Unknown said...

Great card, beautiful color combinations, which I saw all else here ....... top