Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ice Cream Cone Card for Coloring Tutorial

Hi Everyone!
I created this card for a Tombow marker coloring tutorial for the Clearly iStamp blog.
In the tutorial, I used Tombows but you could also use watercolors or watercolor pencils for the same effect. It is really all about where to place your shading. ;)


I used the "Ice Cream Cone" stamp that I created for Clear Dollar Stamps
I have used this image so much since it released last month! Not sure if it's because of the Summer heat or because it's just so fun and easy to color! :)
The cardstocks are Brilliant White and Kraft both from Discount Card Stock and the pretty ribbon is Pink Double Faced Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


My stamp is available at Clear Dollar Stamps for just $4.99!

I hope you will head on over to Clearly iStamp and check out my tutorial. I would LOVE it if you left me some love while there!  :)

Hugs,
True :D


9 comments:

Kleeblatt said...

hm, I taste the ice already on the tongue

Hugs Monika

SusanLotus said...

Simple elegance! :)
Your colouring is perfect.
Have a great thursday!

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous, so pretty, love it xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card and I love the stamp.

Theresa said...

Another fabulous creation. Love the tutorial. I love all your tutorials. I love that my coloring has gotten better because of your tutorials. Thanks friend.

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful coloring True...I love the shadows.

Jilly said...

This is a gorgeous card. Your colouring is fantastic and I like the lace framing the delicious. Great work for joining at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck.christian counseling

Ash said...

Very GORGEOUS!!! Love the clean clear lines.... Hugs)))

Ash... :)

Simply Shaz said...

FAB card! Looks good enough to eat :)
Shaz xx