Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Layout With Basic Grey Products ~ "♥ Our Zoey"

Hi Everyone! 

I saw the sketch on the Basic Grey blog the other day and just had to play along!
I used elements from the Indy Bloom and Picadilly Collections. I also used some Indy Bloom Accordion stickers.

Remember, you can click on the pictures for a closer look! :)


Here's the sketch we were asked to follow.

We just love our Zoey to pieces. The main picture is the look she has on her face 90% of the time. Her tongue is always hanging out! tehehehe!


The white background paper is Bazzill White Prismatic from Discount Card Stock.
The pretty ribbons are from the Glitz Assortment @ Really Reasonable Ribbon.


As a card artist, I know that layouts aren't my forte' but practice makes perfect right? :)

Please leave me a bit of love today! :)

Hugs,
True :D

8 comments:

Megan said...

Great layout. The colors are beautiful and the stitching around the edges really add that special touch.

Kelly Goree Photography said...

I think you did great :)

SusanLotus said...

Very beautiful! I love th colours and patterns!
Have a nice day!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great layout. TFS.

La Vikinga said...

Very beautiful layouts in hapy colours - inspired me but I'll have to do the in the traditional size... not used to lettersize yet..

La Vikinga

ladyjanet_56 said...

Do u know true the first picture of Zoey cracks me up I love the look on her face I hope you have as much joy with her as we did our rescue dog Poppet (who could change a name like that)who has since passed away. Zoey really looks chilled out with you all, Janet T

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! I love everything bout it :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

What a truly fabulous page you've created. I'm always in awe of those who make double-pages look so effortless. I adore this!