Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My First Attempt @ a Real Blog. LOL!

Hello All,
If you have stumbled onto my blog, I am sure you can tell that it is under construction. Please become a follower and check back often. I plan to use this space to show some of my favorite cards and crafting supplies and hopefully give some useful tips on creating beautiful cards. I would love to hear from fellow crafters and card buyers!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
True :)

4 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Hi! I get leave your first comment! :) I'm really looking forward to lots of great tips!

Dianne said...

I can hardly wait to see all your creations and tips.!!! Your work is beautiful!!

Christine said...

My first attempt would look nothing like this!
^Chris^

lisa808 said...

Best wishes on our new blog!