Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Twilight!

Oh....I am so hooked on the "Twilight" books! I am on book number 3 "Eclipse" and I can hardly put it down. The bad thing is....it is really cutting into my card making time! LOL!
I am rooting for Jacob! He is such a sweetie! Anybody else got "Twilight" fever? :)
True :)

3 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Oh Yes! Been there, done that! My niece was reading them this past fall. I was curious, so she lent the first book to me. Needless to say, I was hooked! I then borrowed 2 and 3. When I found out she did not yet have number 4, I bought it, read it in less than a week and gave the book to her! She was SO happy! Then for Christmas I gave the first two to my sister. She's loving them too! :)

Christine said...

I've not read any yet. Chris ^j^

Denise @ kc242 said...

I read all 4 and the 4th is the best!
I read all 4 books in about 3 weeks... Hard to put down. Ah Jacob.... :) Denise