Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, February 21, 2009

New card with a brand new stamp!

Hello,
This is my latest card. Isn't he cute? :)
I created this card to try out for a DT position with Whimsy Stamps. (Check out the call on Splitcoaststampers). I do not have any of their stamps yet because I just discovered them. Where have I been? LOL! Anyhow, they said I could use another company's stamp if needed. I will be ordering some from them though. They have some DARLING stuff!

The puppy dog image is from Polly Craft and the sentiment inside is good ol' Stampin' Up. I found these wonderful patterned card stocks form DCWV. They are in their "Pets" stack. The base of the card is Bazzill Swiss Dots, and the orange is core'dinations.
If you would like to see more pictures you can click HERE to see my eBay auction.
Please let me know if you like it!
True :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dianne said...

True, this is adorable. I have this Pet Stack and I love it. I love this little guy. Thanks for sharing the name of the stamps. I have never heard of Polly Craft - another company I need to send my money to. You did a great job of coloring as always.

Jeanette said...

It is so cute...I love it! The puppy is adorable!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Oh, he is SO cute!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love your papers and the stitched edging, fabulous accent. Wonderful coloring and love the 3D effect. Inside looks great too. Thanks for entering our DT call. :)