Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, February 16, 2009

Here is another frustration prevention tip. :)

Have you ever reached for that favorite ink pad or marker, only to find that the lid was not on tight and it dried out? Maybe you have been in the middle of a card and that "perfect" color of ink ran out. This product is great to have around for little emergency's such as these. It is Ranger's Perfect Ink Refresher. Other companies make a similar product. You just spray a few shots on your pad or marker, wait a few minutes, and you can start using your ink again! Magic! :) It only costs around $4.00 and will last forever. Click HERE for more info.

Photobucket

No comments: