Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Unicorn Card

Hello,
I just found this really cool stamp company called "The Greeting Farm" and bought this digi stamp. I used "DCWV Pocket full of Posies" paper. I painted the tail and mane of the unicorn to match the colors in the paper. It is on eBay right now so click HERE to see more pictures.

I think it turned out pretty!

Please leave a comment below if you think so too! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice the cool watermark. A very sweet friend of mine made it for me. Thanks Lorelie!

6 comments:

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

This is gorgeous, True! I love The Greeting Farm, they have some really awesome stamps and images. I have a really cute dog set I just bought from them - need to get a card made with it!

Love the sparkle on this one!

Splendid Things said...

It's very cute! Love the mane and tail and the blushy nose and cheek! Jeanette

Denise @ Paper Gems said...

Another BEAUTY Trudy...what more can I say???

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

The color is beautiful and the sparkles add such a nice touch!

My Paper Adventures said...

Super adorable, True!! Love the colors and sparkle!!

Denise @ Paper Gems said...

What a CUTIE....doesn't get more magical than this!