Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, June 28, 2009

And the winner of the Cuddly Buddly stamp is.....





PAM!!!!
Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my stair step card. I really appreciate all comments that are made on my blog. It lets me know that what I am doing is worthwhile.
Hugs to you all!

Pam, email me with your address and I will get the stamp to you. :)

8 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations Pam
Hugs
Angie

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats Pam!

Nora said...

Congrats to Pam!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Congrats Pam! :) Michelle

Anne said...

Congrats Pam, enjoy your stamp

Kwilt said...

congrats Pam...looks like a fun stamp!!!

Huggs...Kathy

Lovely Linda said...

YAY Pam - how exciting - congratulations girl!! {{{HUGS}}}

pam124 said...

OMG, I just saw my awful avatar photo really big on True's blog!!! But, the good news is, I can't believe I WON that cute stamp set!!!! Thanks so much True and to all of you who have congratulated me. I'm still in a bit of shock, but I'm very appreciative. I've been wanting to try my hand at "cute" cards, so this is perfect!! I'll be messaging my address to you True!! Keep up your great blog!!!