Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, June 29, 2009

My CDS GD Challenge Card





Hello!
Glad you dropped by!
I created today's card to try out for "Clear Dollar Stamp's" July guest designer spot. I am afraid I do not have any of their stamps yet. (I always seem to create cards with stamps from my current design teams). That is one reason I would love to DT for them. They have some really cute stamps. Actually, 2 of my card friends design stamps for them. Another friend of mine has ordered some of their stamps for me as a gift and I can't wait to get my hands on them!
Any who.... This card was done using the "Merci" set from Stampin' Up.
The cardstock is Bazzill Swiss Dots and the DP is DCWV Nana's Nursery-Baby Girl stack.
It was created following this cute sketch provided by Lori, for the DT challenge.


I hope you will leave a comment below and let me know what you think.
Wish me luck...PLEASE! ;)

Hugs,
True :)

15 comments:

Dianne said...

Another beautiful card!! Definitely a DT card!! Good Luck.
The colors and design are fabulous.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it, True! I am sure you will get the spot! I love everything about it! They are all so well-coordinated!

Jeanette said...

very cute...i love it!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Trudy!! I love the layout circle on this!! Pretty colors too!! TFS! :) HUGS

Calandra said...

True you did a great job on this. I love the colors you chose.
Good luck!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is astounding on so many levels! BR-T

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love all the details. Awesome job with the sketch.

:-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love your papers and colors. The flowers on the corners are great.

Wendy Hall said...

Great card True and love the colors!! Good luck!!

Nora said...

I really like these images & colors combined. Pretty card!
~hugs~

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

True.......firstly your cards are always amazing. Love your style. I have no doubt that you will be the next Designer......Love your blog.

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning inside and out. Love the soft colour combo and its a great interpretation of the sketch. Hugs from Desire

PinksyDoodles said...

This is very beautiful. I love these images and the colours you have used are so pretty.
Clare x

Anonymous said...

True with this card you're sure to get the spot! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your kind words and support!
I just found out that this card made PCP "Card of the Week's Shout Out List"!
Woo hoo!!! :)