Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, June 15, 2009

"The Next Level" and "Fred She Said" DT Emma Card (plus a few challenges)

Hi!
Thanks for dropping by!
Today's card was made for two of my DT positions. "The Next Level" is having a sketch challenge that I hope you will all play along in. The sketch is posted below. The only other card requirement is that the tag must be removable. I made my tag into a bookmark by adding a tassel.
If you have not been to "The Next Level", you should really check it out! They are an awesome new magazine style blog with tutorials, tips, and tricks, plus fun weekly challenges with prizes!
I have used the beautiful "Emma and the Butterfly" digi image from "Fred She Said".

I am entering this card in the "Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge" which is to use butterflies somewhere on your card.
I am also entering it in the "One Stop Craft Challenge" which is to add sparkle.
I am entering it in "Creative Inspirations Challenge" which is to use 4 different papers.










24 comments:

Elaine said...

This is lovely, True. :) Beautiful colours and perfect stitching as always!

Nunt said...

True, stop showing such perfectly aligned stitching, it is absolutely depressing! ;D

Mel said...

Beautiful card so much detail i love it :)
Mel x

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Very beautiful, True!

Michelle Pearson said...

simply beautiful! I love all of the lucious detail!

Dianne said...

Love the DP paper. This card is so pretty. It definitely looks likes a challenge, but your card is perfect.

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous True!
Emma looks beautiful and your papers are yummy....so many lovely details to this! Excellent job!
Blessings, Maria

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgoues card True ,stunning colours and detail agian ,love it
huge thanks for all your hard work again xxxx
hugs Dawn +Ann xxx

Happy Crafter said...

This is a fabulous card i love it, so stunning and pretty def got the wow factor:)
Val xxx

Carolyn said...

Very pretty, Trudy. I love the pocket, and the colors are so beautiful.

Carolyn
Great blog candy giveaway throughout June!
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

True this is such a cheerful card! Everything about is just so happy and light. You are the Queen of multi-challenging (is that a word, lol)

Abby:)

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Gorgeous card True! I like the sketch a lot too! Between you and Abby, I'm really inspired to give it a shot! :)

Elizabeth said...

Hi True,

Thanks for visiting my blodg this week and leaving the sweet comment. Your card is outstanding! The colors you used are so cheerful and eye catching. Hugs XXX Beth

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Wow! love your card, and thanky ou for saying kind things about my humble offering!
Hugs
Jennie

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow what a stunning card! Love the cute image and your perfectly colouring. The colours are fab too.
Hugs
Moni

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute, I love your color choices and that butterfly is darling. Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Mindy

Beautiful Greetings said...

I love this card True! I love all of your cards actually!
I am passing on a blog award to you! come check it out at http://beautifulgreetings.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Good Morning True, I have an award for you at my blog please come by to pick it up. Hugs XXX Beth

Unknown said...

Awesome card, True! It's so PERFECT! I wish I can sew like that!

Ann said...

True, you card is stunning, as are all of your cards - I just wish I could get my stitching to look half as good as yours does - perfection xxx

Penni said...

Wow True

I love this card - the image is beautiful.

Hugs
Penni
X

Desire Fourie said...

Trudy, this is gorgeous. Love the colour combo, all the stitching and how beautifully you finished off the inside. Hugs from Desire

csroyal said...

This card is just perfect, True. A lot of work!

Gurkiss said...

WOW what a beautiful card <3

Hugs Gurkiss