Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Check Out My Eggshell Mosaic Tutorial That I Created For Split Coast Stamper's Resources Forum


Hi Everyone!

I was asked to do another tutorial over at Split Coast Stampers.
This time, it's on my Eggshell Mosaic technique.
I hope you will check it out!
It is super fun and super easy!
This is the card I created for that tutorial.


The cardstock is all from Discount Card Stock, the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the pearls from Want2Scrap.

Here are some other projects I have used this technique on. It's not just for cards. :)
Canvas

Pin

ATC

Please head over to Split Coast Stampers, check out my tutorial in either pictorial or video format and leave me some love. ;)


4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

I just love these. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Sara I. said...

Wow, this is amazing True...love the pop of the real roses against that gorgeous bg you created! xx

Linda said...

Oh, I like this! Think I have to go bake something so I have a couple eggshells to play with in the morning!

Dee in N.H. said...

I so love this fun technique! I learned it from you a while back and have made some cool gifts for my friends! Thank you so much for sharing your cool ideas with us!!