Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Art With Sugar and Flour


Hi everyone!

I thought I would pop on and show you some goodies that I created for a friend's function last week.
I don't care what medium I create in....I just love creating! :)

My first ever "ruffle" cake.

Royal frosted sugar cookies.

Cream cheese butter mints.

And a Pineapple Upside-down cake turned right-side-up and frosted in the shape of a "50". :)


The cakes look small but they really weren't. That was a deep table! :)

Hope your day is a SWEET one! :)

Hugs,


6 comments:

Julie M said...

Wow, True, that is some spread of goodies. I can only bake one thing at a time, that quantity would be beyond my capabilities!! Everything looks so delicious.

Julie :o)

Lenoria said...

WOW, everything looks fantastic! I love homemade buttermints and yours look delicious and the ruffle cake is breathtaking.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

You are so my new bestie! lol. Love this beautiful cake and the mason jars and numbers are so cute and original. Love the thought of the buttercreams and the pinapple upside down is one of my fav's. YUMMY! So jealous of the recipients.

Tina said...

Everything looks so wonderful. Love the Ball jars!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness how yummy, I made your pineapple upside down this weekend...it is yummy.Thanks for sharing.
Look at you in the picture, looking good sweetie, how much have you lost now?

Unknown said...

Ohh Trudy. It looks so yummmy!