Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, September 6, 2012

More Sweet Treats to Share


Hi Everyone!

Hope you don't mind me sharing my goodies on my blog. I know most of you are here because of my cards. :)
I made some truffles for a friend who is on Weight Watchers. They are 2 points each so she can have one a day on the days she has extra points to use. 
They are strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.


Any flavor of cake, baked per recipe. Cool and crumble. Add enough frosting (I use homemade Butter-cream) to make it just moist enough to form a ball. Start with 1/8 cup frosting. You don't want them soggy. Roll into 1" balls, then dip in melted Candy Melts and drop on waxed paper. Decorate to your liking before candy hardens.
They store at room temperature for about a week or in the fridge for a couple of weeks in an air tight container.

I also made some "HOME" themed cookies for some friends/family that are house hunting. :)


Thanks for dropping by!



6 comments:

Joan V said...

Aw, these are so pretty. Your creativity shows even in your baking. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wow! You are so talented my dear, you need to share some of your talent :O) These are gorgeous, and boy making me want one! Who could only eat just one? Not me!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Yep, I don't always comment on your blog posts, but I love seeing your baking creations as well as your paper creations. These are fabulous! You could be my new best friend!!!

Gail Binette said...

What do you use to dip them with or in other words How do you dip them???

Tina said...

Beautiful! You are so talented.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Sharon said...

Ohhhh, the truffles look too pretty to eat! Fab job of decorating!
Sharon