Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sharing My Blitsy Deal!


Hi Everyone!

I hope you all don't get tired of seeing me go on and on about how awesome Blitsy is but I am going to give you a visual as to why, instead of just telling you about it again, because you are my crafty friends. I want you to reap the rewards too! 

I just placed another order today with credits earned by posting/sharing about Blitsy. Look at the receipt and you will see that my order total was $15.90. That is shipping (plus a little that I went over by). Blitsy's sale price totaled $152.95 but together the retail price would have been $227.00. So...I got $227.00 worth of crafty goodness for just $15.90! and this is the 12th time I have placed an order like this in less than a year! See why I love them? :) 

It just takes a second to sign up and it doesn't cost a thing. Start sharing and you too can earn crafty credits!




Here are just a few of the items that are on sale at deep discounts right now. :)
















No comments: