Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, January 1, 2010

A 13 minute birthday card! fun fun fun!

Hello All!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I have a one minute post for a 13 minute card! LOL!
I wanted to join in on a couple of SCS challenges today so I picked CAS47 (Clean and Simple)
and LSC253 (Limited Supply) which was to make a card in less then 15 minutes, use something new from Christmas, and incorporate a celebration.
I just bought myself a bunch more "The Paper Temptress" papers (on top of the bunch that Patricia sent me as my DT gift) and some new copics.
I used the laser white and black cardstocks. Are they not gorgeous or what? Who needs a lot of "stuff" when you have papers like this?
The image is Basic Grey and the sentiment is Penny Black.
I also used my new red marker...a little! LOL! wanted to keep it simple but just had to add SOME color!  ;)
Throw on a ribbon and a brad and viola!
I beat the time deadline by 2 minutes too!
I know this is far from my normal type of card but it was a lot of fun. I could get hooked on CAS!


While you are here....Why not sign up for my current blog candy!

I would love it if you left a comment! I adore them!  ;)
Hugs,
True :D

10 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Trudy-True. Happy New Year to you. I played in this challenge today too. It was fun!!

Edith said...

Wow True! This is very different from your work, but it is a very nice and elegant card. I love it!
:)

Peggy said...

Very pretty True! Love the touch of red with the little ladybug!

Carol said...

Lovin' it! Clean and Simple is awesome!!

Debby said...

Gorgeous!

MoMo sprnany said...

I love this simple and quick card! I am thrilled by the idea of getting many many cards done in an hour! Simple fast chic, and fabulous! Loving it! TFS

lisa808 said...

13 minutes--amazing & lovely!

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

absoloutly gorgeous, I too struggle to make the more simple cards but they are soo efective I love them

Wendy K. said...

Simply beautiful! Love the black and white!

bernietom47 said...

I love this simple and quick card! It's so elegant!
Blessings Bernie