Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, January 31, 2010

"You're My Peeps!" Chick Card - Final CDS sneak for this month. :(


Hi Everyone!
All good things must come to an end. This is my last Clear Dollar Stamps sneak for this month. (Everybody all together now.....Awwwwwwww!)
This set is called "You're My Peep" and it is another beauty illustrated by my friend Shawne Arnold.



I did a lot o poppin' on this one! Notice the butterfly...he is "tip popped". Tehehe..I just made that up!
Remember you can click on any picture for a closer look.
I added lots of sugary looking glitter to the Peep because we all know Peeps are sugar coated. You know how glitter photographs though...it looks like he is speckeled in some shots but he really is sparkly!



This would be a great set for Easter, Spring or any occasion. It comes with multiple sentiments including "Your My Peep" which would be great for a friendship or thank you card.
Please visit the other awesome ladies who are also sneaking a peek of this set:
Please also visit Lori McCroskey's blog to see all of the other stamp sets that will be released tomorrow as well.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Stampin' B - Use a Butterfly, a Flower, and a Die Cut
Flutter By Wednesday - Use a Butterfly, Fairy or Angel

Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Your My Peep
CS/PAPERS: Fancy Pants Designs, Bo Bunny, Bazzill
INK: Staz-On
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Wizard, rectangle and scalloped rectangle, and oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Tiny Prima flowers, Ranger Stickles in: Fruit Punch, Orange Peel, Lime Green, Yellow, Doodlebug Designs brads, Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Pop dots
COLORING: Prismacolor water color pencils
TECHNIQUES: sewing, stamping, 3D, tole', water coloring,

You might also sign up for my $50.00 shopping spree blog candy that is going on now while you are here. Click HERE to go to it.

I hope you will leave a comment if you like my latest piece of heART. Shoot....I would love a comment if you don't!  Your comments are the whole reason I take the time to blog!  ;)

Thanks and hugs your way,
True :)

14 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, True, that is just fabulous! What amazing details ;D

Christine said...

The image coloring matches the paper so beautifully!

Linda Anderson said...

Such a bright and beautiful card Trudy!!!!! Love it!!!

Linda

Stacy Morgan said...

This chickie is adorable, great springy papers and wonderful stitching.

Linda Borneman said...

True, you've created one beautiful card here...all the thoughtful details, the coloring, the glittery peep and the great papers and color scheme! It all makes for gorgeous!

Shawne said...

Aww, I always leave your blog with a boost of confidence, you are so sweet and you bring such beauty and life into every stamp you touch, love this bright sparkly piece of "heart"!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a 'tweet' little card True...love it!!! Always such a pleasure to see what you've created!!!

Hugs,
Terry

MaryB said...

This is my first time on your blog and I must say "WOW". Love your cards and what a talented lady you are. Keep up the great work.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi True, wow! This is totally adorable. You are right about the glitter phographying. I thought you had made your chick with texture paper or something. I love the look with the glitter I bet this is really beautiful in person but it is great in a picture. Keep up the great work!!

Lisa said...

so cute!! thanks for joining us at SSDS

Juanita said...

This is too stinken cute, TFS.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! What an awesome, gorgeous, FUN Easter card! Thanks so much for playing with the Stampin B's!!

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous - he is so sweet! The colours you've used are gorgeous. I'm in awe at your colouring!!!!

Carol x

Laurie Wilson said...

Talk about adorable! All the sweet details, the coloring and fun cheery colors... WOW!