Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meet our newest family member!



Hello everyone,

I was busy this weekend making cards for Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks that you will be able to see starting this Thursday {1/28/2010}.   Anyhow, I didn't get a chance to make anything to post tonight so I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce you to our newest family member. This is our one year old, Zoey and she is the sweetest dog I think I have ever met. We have had her less that a week and are totally wrapped around her middle toe pad! LOL!

Don't forget to sign up for my latest BLOG CANDY and you could win a $50.00 shopping spree @ Embellish-Online!!!

Please come back in a few days and check out my latest CDS peeks. One of them, in my opinion, is the prettiest one I have ever made. {pat pat pat} :)
Hugs,
True :D

5 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Dear True,

I just love Zoey - she is ADORABLE! I love animals and I hope this is just the first of many posts we'll be seeing about her!

By the way, my husband happened to see your blog and he thinks you do beautiful work too!

Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Leah l'Orange said...

awww, True! she's such a cutie! WELCOME, ZOEY! i'm sure you'll be VERY happy with your new family! :D

MoMo sprnany said...

I think you Zoey, is precious! We have a 3yr old english bulldog they are one of our favorite breeds!

Kim. said...

Oh she looks so adorable, enjoy her, dogs really can be your best friend.
Kim xXx

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi True! What a cutie! congrats on your new addition! thanks so much for visiting my blog and your kind words. I've had a peek around your fabulous blog and you do beautiful work! I'm one of your newest folowers. :) Have a great day! hugs!