Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"A Little Birdie Told Us...



Hello All,
Hubby took me to Hobby Lobby on a shopping spree last weekend as an extension of my Christmas and I went a little crazy! These pretty incandescent/metallic papers are from "The Paper Studio" they are normally $1.99 a sheet but were on sale for 50% off! Needless to say.....I had to get lots since they were on sale! Right girls? ;)
The "Crystal Domes" ( pink sparkly half pearls) are new too.
The CS is Stampin' Up and the DP is K&Company's "Wild Raspberry".
The stamp is from "Inky Antics"". I bought it when I first started stamping and painted it in multiples... some of which got thrown in a craft drawer. One of my resolutions is to use some of my already colored images up! ;)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:
ABC - "L" is for...Layering
Got Layers!
One Stop Craft Challenge - Something that begins with a "B"
Bird and buddies!
Corrosive - "These are a few of my favorite things"
Use 2 of your fave embellies -
again...ribbons and gems/pearls ;)
Crafty Angels - Recycle
I pulled another old colored image from my forgotten started projects
Everybody Art - Favorite color combo
I love GREEN and any other color! LOL!
Paper Play - Precious Metals
I used the metallic papers
Cute Card Thursday - All New (use something new)
I used new papers and half pearls.
SCS Ways to Use It - In With The New ( use something new)
I used new papers and half pearls.

If you have not already signed up for my latest BLOG CANDY....no better time than the present. ;)

Please leave a comment ~You know I adore them!

Hugs,
True :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are these darling little kitties.. I love anything with a cat on it... I need to use mine more since I have 2 or 3 shelves 3 stamps deep on them, all cat images... Oh! now you know I am addicted to stamps~ hee...
I am amazed at how many challenges this card is for... way to go...
that is deffinitly multi-tasking for sure...
thanks for the idea...to use already colored images... I have tons of them.
Happy Day my friend!
Hugs
Judy
SCS~jaydekay

Edith said...

Cute card True. Cat lovers will love it!

Susie Sugar said...

What a stunning card True and those kitty cats look so cute
Fab stitching
Happy New Year Hugs Susie xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Lovey you are still rocking the mad coloring skills!!

Dianne said...

Hi True, beautiful card. It seems like a long time since I have crafted or blogged. Your coloring and stitching is always fabulous.

Christine said...

The new papers are beautiful, just like your card!

Tracey said...

oh so so very cute i just love it
angel wishes tracey
xxxx

Rufus said...

Oh I'm jealous of hubby taking you to Hobby Lobby. You lucky girl, you! Thanks for reminding me to dig into the already colored stash! Hope I haven't given them all away. Love all the layers and paper choices on this one!
R/

Shawne said...

Adorable, as always, how fun that you pulled out one of your first stamps, the bird is so sweet!

Wendy Hall said...

So cute True!! Lucky you going on a shopping spree to HL!!

Julie M said...

Fab card, True. I love that cute image, and am in awe of your perfect zig-zag stitching!! Well done on that excellent shopping too!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Yet another stunner of a card True! You have such an amazing way with images and papers - love it. Thanks for joining us again at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

Great card! lovely paper choice too! Thanks for joining us on the ABC challenge this time Samantha :0)

Lorraine A said...

I love all your cards True ,,, this is just gorgeous ,, the image is very cute :-)

Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Deirdre said...

Amazing card - love it. Love the metallic papers too. Don't you just love when you can bag a bargain... well done you.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Leonie said...

Beautiful card, love this one too! great colors!
Thanks for playing along at EAC!

Leonie xx

Jenny Gropp said...

I do love the kitty cats -- and these are FAB!!!