Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Card From The Heart ;)



Hello!
Here is another card for some challenges. I am having fun doing them!  ;)

The stamps are from Verve and the papers are from The Paper Temptress (who I DT for).
I used the following TPT papers:
Neeneh Solar White
Neenah Black
Red Pepper Column
Wild Cherry Poptones
Laser Silver Lustre
Crystal Stardreams
The pictures just don't do the papers justice! It is hard to get all of the shimmer to show up....I tried! ;(



I used my handy dandy Cuttlebug to emboss the hearts on the black paper and Versa Mark and embossing powders to add the stamped images.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
SCS Limited supply challenge says to use reds, whites, pinks, and black. (Don't have to use them all). Make a card for someone special...(hubby), and incorperate polk-a-dots.
Viva La Verve gave us some inspiration photos and a sketch to follow. I am playing catch-up on last weeks with this card. ;)
ABC - "L" is for...Layering
Got Layers!
Paper Play - Precious Metals
I used the metallic embossing powders
Cute Card Thursday - All New (use something new)
I used new TPT papers and the heart button is new from my shopping spree.
SCS Ways to Use It - In With The New ( use something new)
I used new papers and a new button.
Embellish Magazine - Embellish Hearts Color Challenge
Used hearts! and colors ;)

If you have not already signed up for my latest BLOG CANDY....no better time than the present. ;)

Thanks again for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :D

11 comments:

Juls said...

love it sooooooooooooo much!!! my fav colour combo! Love the embossing and the sparkle! stunning! Hugs Juls

MoMo sprnany said...

This card is beautiful, True! Yay for you for meeting so many requirements with one card! TFS!

Rufus said...

Pretty card and it sure fits a lot of challenges! Came out great.
R/

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card True :-) I love the layers and texture on here and the colour combo is fab :-)

Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Deirdre said...

Wow True, stunning card. Love the contrast - amazing design. Love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very nice, True! Great use of Verve! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

Wendy K. said...

Awesome card! I love the stamped borders of hearts!

Anonymous said...

True, this is a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with us!

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome Valentine, so simple and clean!

Maile Belles said...

Beautiful, so glad you could play along with us over at Embellish!

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x