Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 1 of Clear Dollar Stamp's SNEAK PEEKS! 2 Cards to share!

Hello All!
Today I get to show you cards made with a couple of different "Clear Diollar Stamps" stamp sets.
The first one uses the pretty "Silhouette Thoughts" illustrated by the very talented Laurie Wilson. This set come with silhouettes of several images plus the "I thought of You Today" sentiment. It would work great for many occasions!
On this card, I used gorgeous "The Paper Temptress" papers which adds richness and elegance in my opinion! The names of the papers are:
Stardreams Antique Gold
Neenah Black
Crystal Stardreams
Metallic Gold



In this shot, you can see the beautiful sparkle on the white paper really well.
Don't forget...you can click any picture to enlarge.



Other CDS Designers with sneaks of this set:

Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Silhouette Thoughts
CS/PAPERS: The Paper Temptress
INK: Staz-Versa Mark
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Wizard, Rectangle and rectangle scalloped nesties, Gold embossing powder, heat gun, gold ribbons, "Dress it Up" Nostalgic Treasures decorative button, Cuttlebug and swirl embossing folder, flourish cutting die.
TECHNIQUES: dry embossing, wet embossing




The card above was done with another of the images from the "Silhouette Thoughts" set and with "Fear Not" set which is illustrated by the lovely Lori McCroskey.

Check out Nancy's blog for another sneak of the "Fear Not: set:

Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Fear Not and Silhouette Thoughts
CS/PAPERS: K&Company, Bazzill, Core'dinations
INK: Staz-On Timber Brown, ColorBox Drk. Moss and Blue Iris
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Wizard, square and labels nesties, The Robin's Nest dew drops in Fresh Cut Grass, Polk-a-dot brad, assorted flowers, ribbon, sewing machine, thread,
TECHNIQUES: dry embossing, stamping

If you have not signed up for my $50.00 blog candy....there is no time like now! LOL!
Click HERE to see how.

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Hugs,
True :)

11 comments:

Cassie said...

So darn beautiful, True! Your details are always so amazing. The gold embossing with that black and white is very elegant ;D

Christine said...

Both are magnificent, but I love the blue.

Leah l'Orange said...

WOW, True! these are stunning! i love the embellie on the top card, and your colours are just amazing! it's always such a treat to visit your blog! :)

Vivian Helena said...

What fun to make such beautiful cards. A true gift. thank you for putting me in the drawing.. Vivian #723. Thank you for stopping by.

Stacy Morgan said...

Your gold embossing is awesome, what an elegant design. The pretty blues and white with your pear card is so pretty and fresh. Great sneaks.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh True - how beautiful!! Love the gold and the swirls on the first card. Also, love the second one. You are such an inspiration to me!! I just posted something on my blog for you. Enjoy!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Amazing samples Tru!
:-)

Linda Borneman said...

Beautiful work on the gold embossing...just so elegant! And your blue card is so soft and sweet...beautiful craftmanship here, Trudy!

Tricia T said...

Wow! What amazing details you put into your work! The blue one with the verse is my favorite. It is so soft and pretty!

Kevin Renz said...

Great job True. I love that gold embossing too!

Joan Ervin said...

Your cards are gorgeous, True...I love the gold embossing on the first card and the scripture with the pear silhouette looks awesome!!!