Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, May 16, 2011

And the winner of the PSA Essentials prize is.......



Angi wrote:
Libby used random.org to pick the winner of the wonderful PSA Essentials set that she offered one of my lucky readers.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog and my PSA Essentials guest designer spot @ PSA Stamp Camp, for your wonderful comments and support!

Thanks to Libby O for asking me to be a guest designer, for all of the wonderful stamping product you sent me, and for offering a prize for one of my followers!  You ROCK!!!!

If you missed my guest DT spot @ PSA Stamp Camp, CLICK HERE.  :)
(BLOGGER was really messed up the day it posted so you might have missed it in your feed readers)

Hugs,
True :D

4 comments:

thekolbes said...

Congrats.
Trish

Dawnll said...

Congrats to Angie she is such a sweetie

Angi Barrs said...

YAY YAY YAY I'm so excited. Thanks Trudy and PSA. Can't wait to try out these wonderful products. :)

Zulma said...

Thanks True for visiting my blog and be my follower, now I'm your follower too. beautiful images you have and very interesting blog.
Have a great day!
Zulma