Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time For Another Inky Antics HoneyPop Blog Hop!!!! :)

Hi Everyone!!!

Welcome to our Inky Antics HoneyPOP Blog Hop! The talented Inky designers are featuring our five newest sets from the popular HoneyPOP Collection. If you came from Jovi's wonderful blog, you're in the right place. If you just happened here, you will want to go back to the start at the Inky blog.

The blog hop starts today and ends on Monday, May 30th, at midnight Central time. Please visit each DT members’ blog to view their HoneyPOP creations and leave feedback for them. At each stop along the way, you’ll find a SECRET WORD to collect. When you’ve gathered all six of the SECRET WORDS, return to the Inky Antics blog and rearrange the SECRET WORDS to complete the sentence in the entry form. Three winners will be drawn at random, and they will each receive one of the new HoneyPOP clear stamp sets and a coordinating honeycomb pad. 

My first card was done with Inky Antics' sweet "Pretty Posey" HoneyPop set.


I colored this image with watercolors and paper pieced her dresses.


The papers are from DCWV's - Linen Closet mat stack.


I just love the cute little surprise flower center when you open up the card!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My second card was done with the super cute "Cupcake Birdy" HoneyPop clear set.



I colored the birdies with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and made the inside ice cream "pop" with fun honeycomb paper pads. All three products are available @ Inky Antics! ;)
The the fun designer paper is called Chocolate Double Dip from Imaginisce's - Summer Cool line.

OK...
My SECRET WORD for you is "INSIDE".

Now...head on over and visit sweet Tex's blog for your next secret word.
But wait...don't forget to comment before you go to increase your chances of winning! :)
I would love it if you also follow me, if you aren't already, so you can come back and visit sometime! :)

Thanks and Hugs!
True :D


24 comments:

Susie said...

Fabulous card. Love the inside.

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

Crystal said...

Absolutely DARLING True, love how you added to spoon to the icecream!! Fabulous colors and GREAT dp!!! FABULOUS girly!

comopark1886 said...

Such a great job on the coloring. Love the card! http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute card. I like how you colored the bird.

Tina M said...

really adaorable cards! such pretty paper on the Pretty Posey card :) and yummy ice cream

Tina said...

Both cards are super cute. I love the sundae in the second card. Looks yummmy enough to eat! Great job!

Thebug415 said...

Adorable. Love the PPs you used...especially on the first card.

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh, great minds think alike! I love her paper-pieced dress!

Your ribbon sentiment on the second card is DEEE-LICIOUS perfection! :)

Jackie Wamhoff said...

Such beautiful paper piecing, True. These are lovely!

Shirley N said...

OMWord, how ADORABLE are these! Love your creations and the honey pop idea!!!

joydee1963 said...

very cute cards,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Christine said...

What fun ideas!

Marie said...

Your cards are too cute! Love the paper pieced dresses and the colors and the layouts. WOW fantastic.

papertrails leaver said...

Your cards are too cute! I love the fronts but when you relieved the inside it was a surprise to see those darlings! Wow!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Both cards are darling and I love the honeycomb paper. Truly makes a lovely 3-D card. These are beautifully made, colored and crafted!

Lucy said...

I just got the baking pup and cream pad. Thanks for the inspiration. Loving it! Now I want more :) Thanks for the chance.

Barbara Bruder said...

I really love your cards

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards. I love the stitching around the first card!

stamping sue said...

my favorite card of your is the little girl ..... it is just a lovely card.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

great cards. Love the ice cream one!

Barb said...

The watercolors on your card are fabulous. Thanks for sharing 2 great creations.

Gayle said...

Fabulous cards.

Sue D said...

Very cute cards! I like the paper pieced dress.