Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Live Life With A Song In Your Heart!

Hi Everyone!
I am playing along with the girls in the "Ways To Use It" WT323 challenge today. We were asked to use music as our inspiration. I used some pretty sheet music paper and a sentiment from the "Home Tweet Home" stamp set that I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps for my musical bits.


The beautiful 1 1/2" Ivory Crochet Lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The Brown Sheer Looped Trim is also from RRR but is temporarily out of stock (it's just too darn popular) They do have it available in Cream or White. Great colors to keep on hand because you can always color them with Copics or other inks to get whatever color you want! ;) And thats my tip of the day!  ;)
The flower is from Prima's ~ Roosevelt Collection and I added some of their Willow Heirloom Leaves.
The Cardstock is Discount Card Stock's ~ Kraft and Soot.
The designer paper is Textured Cream Sheet Music from The Paper Studio.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs,
True :D


8 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful! Love the vintage feel and that yummy lace.

Bea said...

Hi, and thanks for the nice comment on my blog :o) And of course I want to be a follower of your blog, it's so much beautiful in here

Hugs from Bea

Connie B. said...

I absolutely love this card. The background works so well with the total effect of the card: flower and all... Wicked nice blog, too.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE it!

Createology said...

Lovely card and lovely way to live life.

Nati Tristan said...

What a beautiful card! That flower is gorgeous!

thekolbes said...

Oh my gosh I don't think I have ever seen such a gorgeous card
Trish

Carolyn said...

I'm loving the vintage feel!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas