Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day  to all of my crafty friends!

I thought I would share my chocolate covered strawberries that my wonderful son and future daughter-in-law sent me. They are from a place called Sherries Berries and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them sooo much!
They have bought them for me before and knew how much I liked them so they had more delivered to me for Mother's Day. Sweet kids! 
These babies are HUGE and so delish! I don't know where they get their chocolate but it is amazingly smooth! Mmmm num yummy!


I have big ol' honkin' man hands so I put a penny by one to show you just how huge these sweet babies are!


My baby and his lovely fiancée Kristin.


I am so blessed to be the mother of such an amazing son. He has always been a joy from the day he was born. Everyone who knows him, loves him and he truly cares about everyone he is around.
Thank you Kurt Wayne for being the reason this day means so much to me.
I love you with all of my heart!


Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Hugs,
True :D

12 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Cute pic of the kids! Those are some fine lookin' berries too! Mmmmm! Have a great Mothers Day!

Suzi Mac said...

Hi True, Happy Mothers Day, what a thoughtful gesture from both of them. Those strawberry's are making my mouth water, you lucky lucky girl.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tracey said...

WOW these are huge & look scrummy :)
Hope you had a great Mothers Day True.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cassie_lu said...

how sweet of them to send those to you. They sure do look yummy and are my favs too :)

Becky said...

Those are some big strawberries, They are almost a meal. How sweet of them.
Happpy Mothers Day.

Angi Barrs said...

Wow...they look yummy! What a sweet gift. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Sheena said...

Yummy!...Shari's Berries are awesome! so are the chocolate covered apples they have. Happy Mother's Day!

Nati Tristan said...

Holy smokes!! Ok I can email you my address and they can send me some too! lol. Jk. That is so great! I hope you have an amazing Mother's day! God Bless!

Jami said...

Wow...those are amazing! Hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day!!

Christine said...

Awesome, glad you had a great day!

Peggysue said...

They look like they are made for each other!
Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a nice comment. I have watched your slide show for a bit and your cards are
GORGEOUS!
So....I'm now a follower!!

Anne said...

wow.. those are the biggest strawberries i have ever seen.. i bet they tasted delicious... i am your 1600th follower.. -anne-